|1||Gotu Kola Capsules||2 Bottles (120 Capsules)|
|2||Curcumin Capsules||2 Bottles (120 Capsules)|
|3||Triphala Guggul||1 Bottle (120 Tablets)|
- 100 % natural products
- Formulated by MD Ayurveda doctors
- 100 % vegetarian formulations
- Free from chemicals, preservatives, starch, additives, colors, yeast, binders, fillers
- All herbs have distinct explanation in ancient Ayurvedic literature
1. Gotukola capsules
Gotukola capsules form the house are made using the pure and standardized extract of Gotukola (Centella asiatica). This product helps to balance all the three doshas of the body. It supports healthy blood circulation and metabolism.
2. Curcumin capsules
Curcumin capsules are made using standardized extract of Curcuma longa. Curcumin is an active compound of turmeric that is responsible for remarkable properties of turmeric. This product is helpful in maintaining healthy cells and tissues.
3. Triphala guggul
Triphala (Amalaki, Haritaki and Bibhitaki) and Guggul (Commiphora mukul) is used in the preparation of Triphala guggul. It is made using only 100 percent pure herbs. It supports healthy digestion and metabolism.
- Gotukola capsules - 2 capsules, twice daily.
- Curcumin capsules - 2 capsules, twice daily.
- Triphala guggul - 2 tablets, twice daily.