|1||Arjuna Capsules||2 Bottles (120 capsules)|
|2||Vatsakadi Churna||2 Packs (100gm each)|
|3||Pitta Balance||1 Bottle (60 Capsules)|
|4||Kutazghan Vati||1 Bottle (120 Tablets)|
- 100 % natural products
- Maintenance of Tridosha (three body energies).
- Formulated by MD Ayurveda doctors
- Supports healthy intestines
- 100 % vegetarian formulations.
- Free from chemicals, preservatives, starch, additives, colors, yeast, binders, fillers
- All herbs have distinct explanation in ancient Ayurvedic literature
1. Arjuna Capsules
Arjuna Capsules contain standardized extract of Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna). It is a great support for the heart and is very helpful in maintaining a healthy heart.
Planet Ayurveda's Arjuna capsules are purely vegetarian and pose no side effects.
2. Vatsakadi Churna
Planet Ayurveda's Vatsakadi churna is an herbal blend of herbs like Fennel, Pomegranate, Nutmeg, Green Cardamom, Coriander and Bael. All these herbs help to support the normal digestive fire* and support healthy digestive system as a whole.
3. Pitta Balance
It is a natural supplement for supporting digestion and maintaining the stomach and the intestines. It is a purely vegetarian capsule which is very helpful in supporting the digestive system.
4. Kutazghan Vati
Planet Ayurveda's Kutaz ghan vati is a natural supplement inspired by the principles of Ayurveda mentioned in famous Ayurvedic texts.
It is an herbal supplement in use since ancient times for the maintenance of healthy intestines and digestion.
- Arjuna Capsules - 2 capsules twice daily with plain water after meal.
- Vatsakadi Churna - 1 teaspoonful twice daily with plain water after meal or you can boil the powder - 1 teaspoonful in 400 ml water, keep it boiling until it remains 50 ml. Strain it and drink the water. Leave the residue. Do it twice daily. Make fresh every time.
- Pitta balance - 1 capsule twice daily with plain water after meal.
- Kutazghan vati - 2 tablets twice daily with plain water after meal.