|1||Ashwagandha Capsules||2 Bottles (120 Capsules)|
|2||Kachnaar Guggul||2 Bottles (240 Tablets)|
|3||Curcumin Capsules||2 Bottle (120 Capsules)|
- 100 % natural products
- Maintenance of Tridosha (three body energies).
- Formulated by MD Ayurveda doctors
- Supports healthy lymphatic system
- 100 % vegetarian formulations.
- Free from chemicals, preservatives, starch, additives, colors, yeast, binders, fillers
- All herbs have distinct explanation in ancient Ayurvedic literature
1. ASHWAGANDHA CAPSULES
Planet Ayurveda's Ashwagandha capsule contains standardized extract of Ashwagandha herb (Withania somniferum).
It is a great herbal supplement for maintaining health and wellbeing. Planet Ayurveda's Ashwagandha capsules are purely vegetarian and free from chemicals and additives.
2. KACHNAAR GUGGUL
It is used as per ancient Ayurveda texts for maintaining healthy muscle mass. It is a combination of Guggul (Commiphora mukul) and Kachnaar (Bauhinia variegata) in a single tablet.
Guggul is combined with many other herbs like Kachnaar to form different types of natural supplements that help to support and maintain health.
3. CURCUMIN CAPSULES
Curcumin is an active compound of the rhizomatous herb of Turmeric. Planet Ayurveda's Curcumin capsule is packed with standardized extract of Turmeric.
Turmeric is a common household spice in India, well - known for its rich aroma. It imparts a deep yellow coloration to the food recipes. A lot of research is being carried out on Turmeric, in the field of Ayurveda.
- Ashwagandha Capsules - 2 Capsules, twice daily with plain water after meals
- Kachnaar Guggul - 2 tablets, thrice daily, with plain water after meals.
- Curcumin Capsules - 2 capsules, twice daily, with plain water after meals.