|1||Mutrakrichantak Churna||1 Pack (200gm)|
|2||Curcumin Capsules||2 Bottles (120 Capsules)|
|3||Chandanadi Vati||2 Bottles (240 Tablets)|
|4||Phyllanthus Niruri||2 Bottles (120 Capsules)|
- 100 % natural products
- Maintenance of Tridosha (three body energies).
- Formulated by MD Ayurveda doctors
- Supports healthy kidneys
- 100 % vegetarian formulations.
- Free from chemicals, preservatives, starch, additives, colors, yeast, binders, fillers
- All herbs have distinct explanation in ancient Ayurvedic literature
1. PHYLLATHUS NIRURI
Phyllathus Niruri Capsules of Planet Ayurveda are packed with standardized extract of Bhuamlaki or Phyllanthus niruri herb. This helps to maintain healthy tissues and supports good immune system.
2. MUTRAKRICHANTAK CHURNA
A nutritional supplements which contains - Varun (Crataeva nurvala), Palash (Butea monosperma), Punarnava (Phyllanthus niruri), Gokshur (Tribulus terrestris), Rakt Chandan (Pterocarpus santalinus) etc. It balances vitiated doshas of body and supports healthy kidney system.
3. CHANDANADI VATI
Another natural formulation in tablet form that has Shveta Chandana- Santalum album, Maricha - Piper cubeba, Gandha Biroja Satva - Pinus longifolia, Khadira Sara (kattha) - Acacia catechu, Amalaki - Emblica officinalis, Rala - Vateria indica extract, Karpura – camphor – Cinnamomum camphora, Chandana Taila- Sandalwood oil, Daruharidra-Berberis aristata in it. This helps to maintain body cool and relaxed and balances pitta dosha (heat) effectively.
4. CURCUMIN CAPSULES
Curcumin is principal active compound present in turmeric. Turmeric is common house hold spice in Indian kitchens. Turmeric is yellowish in color which is due to presence of Curcumin. Curcumin is a diarylheptanoid which helps to maintain healthy cells, tissue and immune system. Curcumin capsules of Planet Ayurveda contains pure extract of curcumin present in turmeric.
- Phyllanthus Niruri - 2 capsules twice daily after meals.
- Mutrakrichantak Churna - 1 Teaspoonful twice daily with water and for best result Boil 1 Teaspoonful in 400ml water until it remains 50-60ml. Filter the preparation with a regular tea strainer and drink. You should use this once in morning 45min. after breakfast and similarly in evening 45min. after dinner. Prepare fresh every time as per this.
- Chadanadi Vati - 2 tablets thrice daily after meals.
- Curcumin Capsules - 2 capsules twice daily after meals.