|1||Triphala Guggul||2 Bottles (240 Tablets)|
|2||Curcumin Capsules||2 Bottle (120 Capsules)|
|3||Nirgundi Oil||1 Bottle (100ml)|
|4||Vara Churna||2 Jars (100 gms Each)|
- 100 % natural products
- Maintain tridosha balance
- Formulated by MD Ayurveda doctors
- Regulates digestive fire (Jatharagni)
- 100 % vegetarian formula
- Free from chemicals, preservatives, starch, additives, colors, yeast, binders, fillers
- All herbs have distinct explanation in ancient Ayurvedic literature
1. TRIPHALA GUGGUL
It is a combination of three herbs of triphala namely, Amla (Emblica officianalis), Harara (Terminalia Chebula), Bahera (Terminalia bellarica). It is a natural supplement that is widely mentioned in many Ayurveda texts.
2. CURCUMIN CAPSULES
Curcumin is obtained from an herb named Turmeric (Curcuma longa). It is a natural plant extract that is being widely studied and researched nowadays.
3. NIRGUNDI OIL
It is an oil prepared from the natural extracts of the herb Nirgundi (Vitex negundo). It is also known to stabilize the three body energies namely, vata, pitta and kapha. It is also a classical ayurvedic formulation which is in use since ancient times.
4. VARA CHURNA
Vara churna is a combination of herbs like Amla (Emblica officianalis), Harara (Terminalia Chebula), Bahera (Terminalia bellarica) in appropriate proportions.
It is also a very popular herbal combination used in Ayurveda.
- Triphala Guggul : 2 tablets thrice daily with plain water
- Curcumin Capsules : 2 capsules twice daily with plain water
- Nirgundi Oil : Apply Locally
- Vara Churna : 1 teaspoonful twice daily with plain water