|1||Ashwagandha Capsules||1 Bottle (60 Capsules)|
|2||Brahmi Chyawanprash||1 Jar (500 Gms)|
|3||Amalaki Rasayan||1 Bottle (60 Capsules)|
|4||Kaishore Guggul||1 Bottle (120 Tablets)|
- Contain 100% natural products
- Absolutely free from chemicals, additives extra colors, fillers and yeast etc.
- Has all the pure herbs explained in ancient ayurvedic texts
- Available at reasonable cost
1. Ashwagandha Capsules
Ashwagandha is a natural supplement that has been used for various acute and chronic ailments since ages. Planet Ayurveda's Ashwagandha Capsules contain the standardized extract of the herb Withania somnifera. In Ayurveda, it is said that ear disorders are due to Vata imbalance. Ashwagandha herb helps in balancing the Vata dosha and strengthens the nerves and muscles.
2. Brahmi Chyawanprash
Planet Ayurveda's Brahmi Chywanprash is a unique blend of Amla (Emblica officinalis), Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri) and 48 other herbs.
Brahmi Chywanprash is rejuvenative, anti-oxidant, immunity enhancer and also helps in improving the general well-being of an individual. It is a natural supplement for providing strength to the nervous system and also helps in ear problems as well.
3. Amalaki Rasayan
Amla is a richest source of Vitamin C. Planet Ayurveda's Amalaki Rasayan Capsules are prepared using the standardized extract of Indian gooseberry extract. Amla has rich anti-oxidant properties. It also protects the body from infections. In ear problems, particularly in elderly patients, herbs with high nutritional values such as Amla is recommended. Amalaki Rasayan is very beneficial in ear problems which is due to infections.
4. Kaishore Guggul
Kaishor Guggul is an Ayurvedic medicine which is used for joint health, natural blood cleanser and is also used as a dietary health supplement in many health conditions. On long term usage, it acts as Rasayana i.e. it has anti-aging health benefits as well. It helps in ear problems by promoting strength and vitality.
Dosage / Usage
- Ashwagandha Capsules - 1 capsule twice daily with plain water after meals.
- Brahmi Chyawanprash - 1 teaspoonful twice daily after meals.
- Amalaki Rasayan - 1 capsule twice daily with plain water after meals.
- Kaishore Guggul - 2 tablets twice daily with plain water after meals.