Pack size - 125 gm.
Dosage - One cup twice or thrice daily is recommended.[/shortdesc] [additional]
Each 5 gm. contains:-
|Sr. No.||Indian Name||Botanical Name||Quantity|
|1.||Arjuna||Terminalia arjuna||50 gm|
|2.||Green Tea||Camellia sinensis||20 gm|
|3.||Chhoti Elaichi||Elettaria cardamomum||20 gm|
|4.||Tulsi||Ocimum sanctum||20 gm|
|5.||Sonth (Ginger)||Zingiber officinale||10 gm|
|6.||Pippali (Long Pepper)||Piper longum||5 gm|
- Balances psychic energies (Satva, Rajas and Tamas) in body
- Balances all the three doshas or physical energies (Vata, Pitta and Kapha) in body
- Maintains a healthy body
- Supports healthy blood circulation
- Maintains healthy metabolism
- 100% natural product
- Absolutely free from chemicals, additives, extra colors, fillers and yeast etc.
- Formulated by M.D Ayurveda experts
- Available at reasonable cost
Direction for use
- Put 1 cup of water and 1 cup of milk in a pan.
- Add 1 teaspoon to a tablespoonful of detox tea and stir the mixture.
- Boil the mixture and simmer it on low heat. Boil until it reduces to 1 cup.
- Strain the tea and add sweetener if needed (drink without sugar).