|1||Radiant Skin Hair Nails Formula||2 Bottles (120 Capsules)|
|2||Neem Capsules||2 Bottles (120 Capsules)|
|3||Gandhak Rasayan||1 Bottle (120 Tablets)|
|4||Arogyavardhini Vati||1 Bottle (120 Tablets)|
|5||Manjistha Capsules||2 Bottles (120 Capsules)|
- Contain 100% natural products
- Pure vegetarian formulations
- Absolutely free from chemicals, additives extra colors, fillers and yeast etc.
- Formulated by M.D Ayurveda experts
- Has all the pure herbs explained in ancient ayurvedic texts
- Available at reasonable cost
1. RADIANT SKIN HAIR NAILS FORMULA
Radiant skin hair nails formula is prepared by Planet Ayurveda in capsule form by using an herbal blend of various herbs. This formulation helps to maintain the healthy structure of skin, nails, and hair. It supports the growth of cells.
2. NEEM CAPSULES
It is the formulation from the house of Planet Ayurveda prepared by using pure and standardized extract of neem (Azadirachta indica). It balances the Pitta and Kapha dosha. These capsules support in maintaining healthy skin. Also, they help to maintain a healthy immune system and respiratory system.
3. GANDHAK RASAYAN
Gandhak is the purified form of sulphur and its pure and standardized extract is used for preparing gandhak rasayan tablets. Gandhak is considered to be helpful in maintaining healthy skin from ancient times. It does not contain any preservative, additive, and color.
4. AROGAYAVARDHNI VATI
Arogayavardhni vati is the classical ayurvedic formulation in tablet form. It pacifies all three doshas –Vata, Pitta, and Kapha dosha of the body (body energies). It helps to maintain overall health and wellbeing. It is purely 100 %vegetarian formulation as well as free from synthetic chemical agents.
5. MANJISTHA CAPSULES
Planet Ayurveda's manjistha capsules are prepared by using pure and standardized extract of herb manjistha (Rubia cordifolia). It is a pitta and Kapha dosha pacifier. It supports the digestive system and immune system. It is also helpful in maintaining skin health.
- Radiant Skin Hair Nails Formula - 2 capsules twice daily.
- Neem Capsules - 2 capsules twice daily.
- Gandhak Rasayan - 1 tablet thrice daily.
- Arogyavardhini Vati - 1 tablet twice daily.
- Manjistha Capsules - 2 capsules twice daily.