|1||Triphala Capsules||2 Bottles (120 Capsules)|
|2||Kumari Saar||2 Bottles (500ml Each)|
|3||Yakrit-Plihantak Churna||1 Bottle (200gm)|
- 100 % natural products
- Maintenance of Tridosha (three body energies).
- Formulated by MD Ayurveda doctors
- Supports healthy intestines
- 100 % vegetarian formulations.
- Free from chemicals, preservatives, starch, additives, colors, yeast, binders, fillers
- All herbs have distinct explanation in ancient Ayurvedic literature
1. TRIPHALA CAPSULES
Triphala capsule is a great herbal supplement which contains a combination of the three myroblans namely, Amalaki (Emblica officianalis), Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), Vibhitaki (Terminali bellerica).
Planet Ayurveda's Triphala capsules are pure vegetarian and contain no artificial additive and chemicals.
2. KUMAARI SAAR
Kumari saar is a herbal juice containing pure and fresh extracts of Aloe Vera. It is an ideal herbal supplement to maintain healthy intestines and the digestive system in the right manner.
3. YAKRIT PLIHANTAK CHURNA
Yakrit Plihantak churna is an herbal powder formulation containing herbs like Phyllanthus niruri, Eclipta Alba, Picorrhiza kurro, Andrographis panniculata etc.
It is one of the best natural formulation which supports healthy Liver and spleen and supports healthy abdominal organs.
How To Use?
- Triphala Capsules - 2 capsules twice daily with plain water after meals.
- Kumari Saar - 15-20 ml of the juice, to be diluted in a glass of water and taken two times per day. Once empty stomach in the morning and second dose in the evening at least 1-2 hrs before dinner.
- Yakrit Plihantak churna - 1 teaspoon twice daily with water.