Pack size - 30 Bags.
Dosage - One cup daily is recommended.[/shortdesc] [additional]
Each Bag of 1.8 gm. contains:-
|Sr. No.||Indian Name||Botanical Name||Quantity|
|1.||Cinnamon||Cinnamomum zeylanicum||168 mg|
|2.||Ginger||Zingiber officinale||168 mg|
|3.||Licorice||Glycyrrhiza glabra||288 mg|
|4.||Ashwagandha||Withania somnifera||360 mg|
|5.||Cardamom||Elettaria cardamom||288 mg|
|6.||Green Tea||Camellia sinensis||360 mg|
|7.||Brahmi||Bacopa monnieri||360 mg|
Calmness is the cradle to power. The more tranquil a man becomes, the greater his success, his influence, his power for good. Calmness of mind is one of the beautiful jewels of wisdom.
As per Ayurveda, the whole universe is made up of 5 elements - Earth, Water, Fire, Air and Space. Earth + Water = Kapha, Fire = Pitta, Air + Space = Vata. All humans are made from combinations of these 5 elements and a Soul, which makes us alive. Calm easy trickles down to your agitated nerves and calms the Vata and Pita while rejuvenating the Kapha. Aggravated Vata means a tornado of thoughts.
- Bramhi (Bacopa monnieri) - If husband is consuming Bramhi, the wife is happy and if the wife is consuming Bramhi, husband is happy. This is the actual reputation of Bramhi. If an elderly is consuming Bramhi, the whole family is happy. A mind calming herb popularly used in Ayurveda since centuries as an aid to turbulent mind.
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) - Somnifera means improve somnolence or natural sleep while Withania is named after powerful alkaloids found in this herb called "Withanolides". Ayurvedic texts described this herb as stamina boosting and calming. The herb helps to calm down Vata.
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) - Ayurvedic literature explains Licorice to be used in plethora of concerns. It helps to balance commotion and despair due to aggravated Vata and Pitta.
- Cardamon (Elettaria cardamomum) - Green cardamom grows in Southern serene mountains of India. The It pacifies Pitta and ease the digestive issues while you savour the exotic taste.
- Cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) - There is no one in the world who won't like the exotic flavor of cinnamon or it's calming mind fragrance, clearing the channels of energy and taking to the world of openness and tranquility.
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale) - A Popular herb worldwide for opening up the channels for flow of energies. It helps to alleviate aggravated Vata and Kapha.
- Green Tea (Camelia sinensis) - There is something in the nature of tea that leads us into the world of quiet contemplation of life. Green tea holds a stunning reputation as a natural reservoir of anti-oxidant compounds for healthy living.