Pack size - 125 gm.
Dosage - One cup daily is recommended.[/shortdesc] [additional]
Each 5 gm. contains:-
|Sr. No.||Indian Name||Botanical Name||Quantity|
|1.||Arjuna||Terminalia arjuna||3.20 gm|
|2.||Punarnava||Boerhavia diffusa||0.60 gm|
|3.||Pipal Tvak||Ficus religiosa||0.40 gm|
|4.||Dalchini||Cinnamomum zeylanicum||0.40 gm|
|5.||Chhoti Elaichi||Elettaria cardamomum||0.40 gm|
- Supports the circulatory system
- Maintains healthy heart function
- Balances all the three doshas or physical energies (Vata, Pitta and Kapha) in body
- Maintains healthy body
- Supports healthy blood circulation
- Maintains healthy metabolism
- 100% natural product
- Absolutely free from chemicals, additives, extra colors, fillers and yeast etc.
- Formulated by M.D Ayurveda experts
- Available at reasonable cost
DIRECTION FOR USE
- Put 1 cup of water and 1 cup of milk in a pan or 2 cups of water in a saucepan.
- Add 1 teaspoon to 1 tablespoonful of Arjun tea and stir the mixture.
- Boil the mixture and simmer it on low heat. Boil until it reduces to 1 cup.
- Strain the tea and add sweetener if needed (drink without sugar).