|1||Boswellia-Curcumin||2 Bottles (120 Capsules)|
|2||Aroygavardhni Vati||2 Bottles (240 Tablets)|
|3||Aamvatantak Churna||2 Packs (200gms)|
|4||Navkarshik Churna||1 Pack (200gms)|
|5||Aloe Vitals||2 Bottles (120 Capsules)|
- 100 % natural products
- Maintains a balance of the three-body energies.
- Formulated by MD Ayurveda doctor
- 100 % vegetarian formulations.
- Free from chemicals, preservatives, starch, additives, colors, yeast, binders, fillers
- All herbs have a distinct explanation in ancient Ayurvedic literature
1. Boswellia curcumin
It is the best natural supplement for maintaining health. Boswellia curcumin capsules help support healthy blood composition and are a great herbal supplement for regular use.
2. Aloe vitals
Planet Ayurveda's Aloe vitals capsule is a nutraceutical preparation which is very effective in maintaining healthy skin and digestive system.
It is a purely vegetarian formula with no side effects.
3. Arogyavardhini vati
Planet Ayurveda's Arogyavardhini vati is a classical ayurvedic fomula which has a combination of many herbs. It contains no additives and is absolutely safe for consumption.
4. Navkarshik churna
Navakarshik churna is a combination of many herbs combined together into a discrete natural supplement named Navakarshik churna.
The ingredients of the product include Triphala (Amalaki, Haritaki and vibhitaki), Vacha, Neem, Kutki, Giloy, Manjishtha and Daruhaldi.
It is a great dietary supplement that supports healthy skin function.
5. Aamvatantak Churna
Aamvatantak churna is an herbal blend of herbs like Turmeric Fenugreek, Suranjan, Gorukhmundi, Shunthi and Ashwagandha.
The herbs used in this preparation have been carefully selected to prepare best quality dietary supplements.
- Aloe Vitals - 2 Capsules, twice daily with plain water.
- Boswellia Curcumin - 2 Capsules, twice daily with plain water.
- Navkarshik Churna - 1 teaspoon full twice daily with plain water, half an hour after meals.
- Aamvatantak Churna - 1 teaspoon full twice daily with plain water, half an hour after meals.
- Aarogyavardhini vati - 2 tablets, thrice daily, with plain water after meals.