|1||Tulsi Capsules||2 Bottles (120 capsules)|
|2||Praanrakshak Churna||1 Pack (200gms)|
|3||Aller-G Care||2 Bottles (120 Capsules)|
|4||Curcumin Capsules||2 Bottles (120 capsules)|
- 100 % natural products
- Maintenance of the three body energies.
- Formulated by MD Ayurveda doctors
- 100 % vegetarian formula
- Free from chemicals, preservatives, starch, additives, colors, yeast, binders, fillers
- All herbs have distinct explanation in ancient Ayurvedic literature
1. TULSI CAPSULES
Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum) has tremendous religious significance in Hindu religion. It is believed to be a pious deity and one plant of Tulsi should be kept in the house to bring harmony and positive energy.
Tulsi herb has great nutritional value and also depicts phlegm pacifying properties. There are many varieties of this herb namely, Indian Tulsi, Cinnamon Basil, Lemon Basil, African blue basil, Sweet Basil etc.
Different varieties show different properties depending upon the place of occurrence, climatic conditions and the type of soil.
2. PRAANRAKSHAK CHURNA
It is another purely herbal formulation adapted from the vast literature on herbs explained in Ayurveda, an age old system of medicine. It is a combination of shirish (Albizia lebbeck), vasa (Adhatoda vasica), anantamool (Tylophora asthmatica), dalchini (Cinnamomum zeylanica), bharangi (Clerodendrum serratum) and madhuyashti (Licorice).
These herbs help to pacify aggravated phlegm or the kapha body energy in the body. It is a natural preparation without any side effects. It can be used for regular consumption as a nutritional supplement.
3. ALLER-G CARE
It is a pure and herbal capsules made from standardised extracts of Haridra (Curcuma longa), Neem (Azadirachta indica), Shirish (Albizia lebbeck) and Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera). It is a 100 % vegetarian preparation made with purified extracts of the above mentioned herbs. The capsule shells are non-gelatinous and free from added chemicals.
4. CURCUMIN CAPSULES
Curcumin is the active compound of Turmeric. It is a rhizomatous herb belonging to the Ginger family (Zingiberaceae). It is an Indian native plant that predominantly grows in the south-western parts of the Indian subcontinent. Rhizomes are the main part of this plant which are used for many useful purposes.
- Tulsi Capsules - 2 Capsules, twice daily with plain water after meals.
- Praanrakshak Churna - 1 teaspoonful, twice daily with plain water after meals.
- Aller-G Care - 2 Capsules, twice daily with plain water after meals.
- Curcumin Capsules - 2 Capsules, twice daily with plain water after meals.