|1||Heartburn||1 Bottle (60 Capsules)|
|2||Digestion Support||1 Bottle (60 Capsules)|
|3||Amlaki Rasayan||1 Bottle (60 Capsules)|
- 100 % natural products
- Formulated by MD Ayurveda doctors
- Pacifies aggravated pitta*
- 100 % vegetarian formulations
- Free from chemicals, preservatives, starch, additives, colors, yeast, binders, fillers
- All herbs have distinct explanation in ancient Ayurvedic literature
1. Heartburn Capsules
It is a natural supplement made with pure extracts of natural corals, pearls, mineral stones and herbs like Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia). Giloy is a natural stabilizer that helps to control the excessive pitta secretions in the body. Corals used are abundant in calcium, magnesium, silicates and phosphorus compounds which have an alkaline nature.
Agate is a mineral stone made up of silicates. It is carefully purified and treated before using it for human consumption as a food supplement.
2. Digestion support
It is a combination of herbs such as Amlaki (Emblica officianalis), Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), Vibhitaki (Terminalia bellarica), fennel (Foeniculum vulgare), Dhania (Coriandrum sativum), Piipali (Piper longum) & Jeerak (cuminum cyminum).
It is a natural supplement that supports normal digestion of food.
3. Amalaki Rasayana
Fresh Amla (Emblica officianalis) fruit pulp is blended with many other herbs to obtain this dietary supplement named Amalaki Rasayana.
Ayurvedic texts have explained a rigorous process of preparing Amalaki Rasayana. The preparation methods for Amalaki Rasayana capsules have taken inspiration from the great works of our ancient Ayurveda sages like Charaka who successfully used these preparations as efficient dietary supplements in olden times.
- HeartBurn Capsules - 1 capsule, twice daily with plain water.
- Digestion Support - 1 capsule, twice daily with plain water.
- Amalaki Rasayana - 1 capsule, twice daily with plain water.