|1||Pradrantak Churna||2 Packs (100 Grams Each)|
|2||Chanderprabha Tablets||1 Bottle (120 tablets)|
|3||Kanchnaar Guggul||2 Bottles (240 tablets)|
- 100% natural products
- Maintains healthy ovaries and female reproductive system
- Formulated by MD Ayurveda doctor
- 100% vegetarian formulations.
- Free from chemicals, preservatives, starch, additives, colors, yeast, binders, fillers
1. CHANDERPRABHA VATI
Planet Ayurveda's Chanderprabha vati is an ayurvedic formulation which is being used widely across India as a natural supplement.
The name "chanderprabha" means, the light of the moon. According to Ayurveda, this supplement glorifies the body just as the light of the moon dispels darkness.
It is a great herbal supplement for maintaining health and wellbeing.
2. PRADARANTAK CHURNA
It is an herbal powder inspired from classical ayurvedic preparations that are in use as natural supplements since time immemorial.
It is an herbal mixture which supports healthy female reproductive organs. It not only maintains the female body in good health but is also supportive towards the hormonal control in females.
3. KANCHNAAR GUGGUL
It is used as per ancient Ayurveda texts for maintaining healthy muscle mass. It is a combination of Guggul (Commiphora mukul) and Kachnaar (Bauhinia variegata) in a single tablet.
Guggul is combined with many other herbs like Kachnaar to form different types of natural supplements that help to support and maintain health.
- Chanderprabha Vati: 2 tablets, twice daily with plain water after meals.
- Pradarantak Churna: 1 teaspoonful, twice daily with water after meals.
- Kanchnaar Guggul: 2 tablets, thrice daily with plain water after meals.